Anirup.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.Anirup.com.
Anirup.com use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information.
Anirup.com site's contact form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address) and demographic information (like their zip code, age or income level). The customer's contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor the visitor's experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in and displaying the content according to their preferences.
This site contains links to other sites. www.Anirup.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent.
- NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent.
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
You can send email to help@Anirup.com